Exclusive Elvis Presley Single Rolling Stone Magazine
The August 2017 issue of ROLLING STONE (German Edition) will contain an exclusive 7’’-single vinyl by ELVIS PRESLEY with the legendary song “Good Rockin’ Tonight“ and on the flipside the song “Blue Moon (Take 5) “ of the album „ A Boy From Tupelo: The Complete 1953 – 55 Recordings“. The 7inch single vinyl will only be available with this issue of
Coming out soon is an unreleased audience recording from Greensboro, April 21, 1977 on the Ragdoll label. This show is one of his better shows from 1977. It is coming with an eight page booket with rare photos from the actual concert.
Also Sprach Zarathustra / See See Rider / I Got A Woman / Love Me / If You Love me Let Me Know / You Gave Me A Mountain / Jailhouse Rock / O Sole Mio / It's Now Or Never / Little Sister / Teddy bear - Don't Be Cruel / And I Love You So / Fever / My Way / Introductions / Early Mornin' Rain / What'D I Say / Johnny B Goode / Introductions (Incomplete) / Hurt (With Reprise) / Hound Dog / Funny How Time Slips Away / How Great Thou Art / Little Darlin' / Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp
Everybody Let's Rock - From Japan With Love Vol. 3 - E. P. Collector
Expected soon from the E. P. Collector label is another exciting new release.
Our next CD is titled "Everybody Let's Rock" (label E. P. Collector, catalogue number EPC 2017-11)
Recorded live from the audience in Las Vegas, NV, August 5th, 1972, D/S and M/S, this 2CD-set is subtitled "From Japan With Love Vol. 3" because it was recorded by a member of a Japanese fan club.
The Las Vegas, August 5th, 1972 Dinner show was first released in 2008 on the CD "Directly From The 1972 Elvis Summer Festival". This earlier CD was taken from different, inferior source tape. Our new recording is of much better sound quality. The Las Vegas, August 5th, 1972 Midnight show is previously unreleased.
There is no need to discuss the fact that ALL shows from August/September 1972 are excellent! Natural highlights are especially ballads like "What Now My Love", ''An American Trilogy", "My Way" or "For The Good Times" and rock’n’rolls like „A Big Hunk O’Love” or "Johnny B. Goode" One song from Midnight show stands out: a cool, one-off of "Jailhouse Rock"! Needless to say that this is a rarity for 1972, and what a great version it is too - it easily beats all other 70's versions.
Both concerts are taken from a recently found first generation copies of original audience recorded cassette tapes. They were never before available in listenable sound, until now! You may ask your supplier for samples.
This CD is packaged in a nicely designed double digipak with great collection of quality images taken in August 1972.
If you enjoyed some of our other releases such as "Rock & Soul… And Some Mighty Fine Rock’n’Roll" and "The Make The World Go Away", then you sure to enjoy our latest release.
As with all our releases, this CD is a labour of love and hope you enjoy it. We are planning another CD taken from those "Japanese" tapes. So stay tuned!
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Theme) - 02. C. C. Rider - 03. Proud Mary - 04. Never Been To Spain - 05. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - 06. Polk Salad Annie - 07. What Now My Love - 08. Fever - 09. Love Me - 10. medley: Little Sister / Get Back - 11. A Big Hunk O'Love - 12. The Wonder Of You - 13. Hound Dog - 14. Blue Suede Shoes - 15. My Way - 16. Suspicious Minds - 17. Band Introductions - 18. Introduction of actor and comedian Dick Shawn - 19. An American Trilogy - 20. Can't Help Falling In Love - 21. Closing Vamp.
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Theme) - 02. C. C. Rider - 03. Proud Mary - 04. Never Been To Spain - 05. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - 06. Polk Salad Annie - 07. What Now My Love - 08. Fever - 09. Carry Me Back To Old Virginia (one liner) / Love Me - 10. medley: Little Sister / Get Back - 11. Blue Suede Shoes - 12. The Wonder Of You - 13. Hound Dog - 14. Jailhouse Rock - 15. Heartbreak Hotel - 16. A Big Hunk O'Love (with false start) - 17. For The Good Times - 18. My Way - 19. Suspicious Minds - 20. Band Introductions - 21. Johnny B. Goode - 22. Band Introductions continues - 23. An American Trilogy - 24. Can't Help Falling In Love - 25. Closing Vamp.
Breaking News - Elvis Seen In Kalamazoo, Michigan! - E. P. Collector
Expected soon from the E. P. Collector label is another fine release.
Our new CD is titled "Breaking News - Elvis Seen In Kalamazoo, Michigan!" (label E. P. Collector, catalogue number EPC 2017-12) recorded live from the audience in Kalamazoo, MI, April 26th, 1977.
Among the concert highlights are ”Big Boss Man“, „Heartbreak Hotel“, ”And I Love You So”, ”My Way” and “Early Morning Rain”.
This is a previously unreleased recording, taken from a 1st generation copy of an original audience recorded master cassette tape. Portions of the Kalamazoo concert were released from a soundboard tape previously, but this show has never been available on CD in its entirety before. You may ask your supplier for samples.
The CD is packaged in a nicely designed digipak filled with a concert review from the local press and a collection of images taken on April 26th, 1977 in Kalamazoo, MI.
If you have enjoyed our May 1977 release called "Road To Nowhere" then you will surely enjoy our latest release, too.
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Theme) - 02. C. C. Rider - 03. medley: I Got A Woman / Amen - 04. Love Me - 05. Fairytale (part only) - 06. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - 07. You Gave Me A Mountain - 08. Jailhouse Rock - 09. medley: O Sole Mio (Sherrill Nielsen / It's Now Or Never - 10. Big Boss Man - 11. Heartbreak Hotel - 12. Blue Suede Shoes - 13. And I Love You So (with false start) - 14. My Way - 15. Band Introductions - 16. Early Mornin' Rain - 17. What'd I Say - 18. Drum Solo (Ronnie Tutt) - 19. Bass Solo (Battle Of New Orleans - Jerry Scheff) - 20. Piano Solo (Tony Brown) - 21. Electric Piano Solo (Bobby Ogdin) - 22. School Day - 23. My Heavenly Father Watches Over Me (Kathy Westmoreland) - 24. Danny Boy (Sherrill Nielsen) - 25. Walk With Me (Sherrill Nielsen) - 26. Hound Dog - 27. Can't Help Falling In Love - 28. Closing Vamp & Announcements.
Another "must have" release in this great series, this time even more edits/splices were done to make an exceptional album, where tracks sound so much different then what is out there, no fake overdubs , but some tracks have been overdubed, using snippets from the actual "recording sessions"
DEVIL IN DISGUISE for example does not fade out, but has a great new ending, including TWO guitar solos.
GOLD IN THE MOUNTAINS has been overdubbed with a more fuller drumbeat on some parts, and has been extended.
LIKE A BABY "you do the intro" Elvis said during the session, but here, we have Elvis himself playing it, and on the end, the guitar has been included once more.
DIRTY, DIRTY FEELING sounds so much different since lots of parts from the session have been included, and it's Elvis who does the ending "Gone..." instead of Ray Walker.
STRANGER IN THE CROWD , no complete outtake of this song excists, here we get an extended "rehearsal" version, which sound wonderful
IT AIN'T NO BIG THING again our man does the intro, and a very different version is made.
I'LL NEVER KNOW here outtakes are combined with the master overdubs.
We could go on, but you know what to do... PRE ORDER this baby now, and enjoy it yourself!!
On the first "Nashville" most tracks were from the sixties. Here we get a good portion of seventies selections, and well as a fifties track... all recorded in Nashville....
01. Devil in Disguise - Alternate Master
02. Please Don't Drag That String Around - Spliced take 3,4,5,5
03. Gold in the Mountains - Spliced overdubbed master
04. Like A Baby - Alternate Master
05. Soldier Boy - Spliced take 2,7
06. Thrill of Your Love - Spliced take fs,2,1,3,1
07. I Got Stung - Spliced take 18,20
08. She's Not You - Spliced take 3/WP 5 (overdub)
09. Put the Blame on Me - Spliced take fs,fs,fs,2
10. Dirty, Dirty Feeling - Alternate Master
11. Kiss Me Quick - Spliced take 5,6
12. Western Union - Spliced take 2,3,1,2
13. His Latest Flame - Spliced take 10,12
14. By and By - Spliced take 1,3,4
15. Joshua Fit the Battle - Spliced take 3,2
16. I Believe in the Man in the Sky - Spliced take 3,4,1
17. Big Boss Man - Spliced take 5,9
18. t Ain't No Big Thing - Spliced take 1,2,6
19. Just Pretend - Spliced take 1,2
20. Stranger in the Crowd - Spliced Rehearsal
21. Cindy Cindy 1,2,1,1
22. Heart of Rome - Spliced take 3/ workpart 1
23. I'll Never Know - Alternate "Overdubbed" Master
24. It Hurts Me - Spliced take 3,4,5
25. I John - Spliced take 1,1,2
26. Padre - Spliced take 8,11 (undubbed)
27. Amazing Grace - Spliced take 1,2
28. In The Garden - Spliced Take 2,3
29. Early Morning Rain - Alternate Master
30. Until It's Time For You To Go - Spliced take 7,8